Monday, March 12, 2012

Ma ma monday

9:00 - GAVIN/CHRIS


St. Alfonzo's Pancake Breakfast - Frank Zappa - Apostrophe (Remastered)
Tell Her No - The Zombies - I Love You
Too High - Yesterday's New Quintet - Stevie
I Fall in Love Too Easily - Gilad Hekselman - Split Life
Walkin' - Thundercat - The Golden Age Of Apocalypse
All of My Friends Were There - The Kinks - The Kinks Are the Village Green Preservation Society
Circle - Miles Davis  - Miles Smiles
Into the Nada - Karl Blau - Beneath Waves
My Foolish Heart - Bill Evans Trio - The Complete Live At The Village Vanguard 1961 [Disc 1]
Blue Moon - Elvis Presley - The Sun Sessions
Son of A Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield - Dusty In Memphis
I Wish I Knew - John Coltrane Quartet - Ballads: (Deluxe Edition Bonus CD Remastered)
You Got to Die - Blind Willie McTell - Atlanta Twelve String
Seven Years - The Impressions - The Young Mods' Forgotten Story
London Blues - Brad Mehldau Trio - The Art of the Trio, Vol. 4 (Back At the Vanguard)
You, You're Awesome - Do Make Say Think - You, You're A History In Rust



10:00- JOE

11:00- JARKS

No comments:

Post a Comment