Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hump Day?

First school week with five days of class since the middle of December.  Get through it with KHWS.

6:00 Louly Maya
7:00 The Return of the King: Gil P. Young with The Wild Dandies II (feat. Drake)
8:00 Steven Ring???
9:00 F-I-R-E-I-N-C-A-I-R-O w/ Sam Wolk
10:00 Feiler the Cr8tr


Playlists of the Day


Feiler
They Say(ft. tay walker)- The Internet
Que Sera, Sera (Whatever will be, will be)- Sly & The Family Stone
Weekend Love- Queen Latifah
Oops (oh my) (feat. missy elliot)- Tweet
Izzy Izzy Ahh- Missy Elliot
Pata Pata- Miriam Makeba
Hurt So Bad- Willie Bobo
Satin Doll- Duke Ellington
Wild is the Wind- Nina Simone
Shimmy Shimmy Ya- Ol' Dirty Bastard


Sam Wolk - F-I-R-E-I-N-C-A-I-R-O
Pictures of You -- The Cure (Disintegration)
Unsatisfied -- The Replacements (Let it Be)
She Don't Use Jelly -- The Flaming Lips (Transmissions from the Satellite Heart)
Don't Want to Know If You Are Lonely -- Husker Du (Candy Apple Grey)
I'm In Love With a Girl -- Big Star (#1 Record Radio City)
Just Like Heaven -- The Cure (Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me)
Just Like Honey -- The Jesus and Mary Chain (Psychocandy)
Sometimes -- My Bloody Valentine (Loveless)
Hallogallo -- Neu! (s/t)
The Seeming and The Meaning -- Stereolab (Peng!)
From Black To Blue -- Yo La Tengo (And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside Out)
After Hours -- The Velvet Underground (s/t)

Gil And Charlie Martens Of Ohio-

All I Really Want To Do - The Byrds
It's All Over Now Baby Blue- Them & Van Morrison
I Want You - Automatiq
Subterranean Homesick Blue - Harry Nilsson
My Back Pages - The Ramones
Maggie's Farm - The Specials
It Ain't Me Babe - The Turtles
If Not For You - Brian Ferry


Loul

And She Was – Talking Heads
Runner Ups – Kurt Vile
Stockholm Syndrome – Yo La Tengo
Come Baby Come – K7
All Is Love – Karen O and the Kids (from Where the Wild Things Are)
Kimmi In a Rice Field – Twin Sister
Honey I Sure Miss You – Daniel Johnston
Heavenly Houseboat Blues – Townes Van Zandt
Jesus Fever – Kurt Vile
Lindsey – Coma Cinema
Dour Percentage – Of Montreal
I’ll Come Running Back To You – Sam Cooke
“This American Man” – Sound clip from the Wire
Shout – The Isley Brothers
Walk It Down – Talking Heads
212 – Azealia Banks
Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa (Sad Song) – Otis Redding
Nothing To Be Done – The Pastels

No comments:

Post a Comment