Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday

"it's hard out here for an underfunded high school radio station"
enjoy with borax 20 mule team powdered soap!


5 - Sophia Penske and Rebecca Moretti
6 - Sydney Foreman
7 - Hannah Zipperman
8 - Natalie Margolin and Jake Chapman
9 - Daniel Sunshine10 - It's Super Effective (Noah Weinman)
11 - Kittens Purring (Jackson Hudgins)




PLAYLISTS

Jackson Hudgins

Barhopper 2 - Kid Koala
She Said - The Pharcyde
Do You Know (Transition) - Madlib
Home - Gil Scott-Heron and Jamie xx
I'm Glad - Captain Beefheart
Freestyle - Mos Def
What About You? - Co-Real Artists
If You Must (AUtomator Remix) - Hieroglyphics
The Outer City - Fashawn
Dreams - The Game
Romance Layers - Gang Gang Dance
August Blues - Dexter Gorden
Neon Valley Street - Janelle Monae


Daniel Sunshine
Premier bal - Sidney Bechet
My Man Is Together - Etta James
Isn't She Lovely? - Jacky Terrasson
My Romance (Take 1) - Bill Evans
Joshua - Miles Davis
Maiden Voyage / Everything In Its Right Place - Robert Glasper
Turning Into Blue - Gretchen Parlato
Bu's Delight - Art Blakey



Hannah Zippppppppppp
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away- The Beach Boys
She's Leaving Home- The Beatles
Da Doo Ron Ron- The Crystals
Sundress- Ben Kweller
Runaround Sue- Dion
A Case of You- Joni Mitchell
Runaway- Del Shannon
Bootylicious- Beyonce
Where Did Our Love Go- The Supremes
One Fine Day- The Chiffons
I'll Be Waiting- Adele
Let's Hang On- Franki Valli & The Four Seasons
What is Life- George Harrison
I've Got a Feeling I'm Falling- Annette Hanshaw
Heart Songs- Weezer
Sail Away- Randy Newman
Moonshadow- Cat Stevens
Just My Imagination- The Temptations


Sydney

L-O-V-E- Nat “King” Cole

Tired of Being Alone- Al Green

Baby, I love you- Aretha Franklin

Careless Love- Bessie Smith & LouisArmstrong
I’ve got My Love to Keep Me Warm- BillieHoliday
I Got It Bad (And That Ain’t Good)- DukeEllington
Is This Love- Bob Marley
Bold As Love- The Jimi Hendrix Experience
A Fine Romance (1957 Version)- LouisArmstrong & Ella Fitzgerald
Ain’t That Love- Ray Charles
I Was Made to Love Her- Stevie Wonder
Addicted to Love (Live)- Tina Turner
Cupid- Sam Cooke
The Look of Love- Nina Simone
I Will Always Love You- Whitney Houston
At Last- Etta James
You Can’t Hurry Love- The Supremes
That’s How Strong My Love Is- OtisRedding

No comments:

Post a Comment