Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Hampshire Tuesday

You can leave your hat on


5 - A Momentary Diversion on The Road to the Grave (Anser Abbas)
6 - Sydney Foreman
7 - DINNER
8 - Natalie Margolin and Jake Chapman
9 - Daniel Sunshine
10 - Kittens Purring (Jackson Hudgins)
11 - It's Super Effective! (Noah Weinman)




PLAYLISTS

Jackson

Madlib - Chops and Things
Gil Scott-Heron - Angel Dust
Ray Charles - You've Still Got a Place in My Heart
Calvin Keys - B.E.
Junior Parker - Tomorrow Never Knows
Clarence White - I Am Pilgrim
Andrew Bird - Armchairs
Wilco - How to Fight Lonliness
White Denim - I'd Have it Just the Way We Were
Thao - Geography
Lovin' I Lost - Common
I've Been Thinking - Handsome Boy Modeling School



Daniel
Red River Revel - Brian Blade
Moment's Notice - Ari Hoenig
All Blues - Miles Davis
Dusk - Andrew Hill
I Mean You - Thelonius Monk
Wouldn't You - Miles Davis


Natalie
Originals'n'Samplez
Dig it--The D-Tent Boys
I Only Have Eyes For You--The Flamingos
Zealots--Fugees
Can You Get To That--Funkadelic
Rill Rill--Sleigh Bells
My People...Hold On--Eddie Kendricks
My People--Erykah Badu
Unbroken Chain--Grateful Dead
What Would I Want Sky?--Animal Collective
Phone Call--Jon Brion
The Pledge (Eternal Sunshine)--Jay Electronica
Win--David Bowie
Decbra--Beck


Sydney
Pressure- The Kinks (Onefor the Road)
Feel the Pressure- FranzFerdinand (Blood: Franz Ferdinand)
Under Pressure- Queen &David Bowie (Classic Queen)
Pressure Zone- Beck(Midnite Vultures)
The Pressure- A TribeCalled Quest (Beats, Rhymes & Life)
Pressure Drop- Toots &The Maytals (Sweet and Dandy)
Work to Do- The Aggrolites(The Aggrolites)
Work Song- Nina Simone (Neme quitte pas)
Sad Pencil Blues (1938)-Big Bill Broonzy (Big Bill Broonzy)
Without a Focus- The Rosebuds(Loud Planes Fly Low)
Calm Go the Wild Seas- Beulah (When YourHeartstrings Break)
The Sea Is Calm- CocoRosie (Noah’s Ark)
Calm Like a Bomb- Rage Against the Machine(The Battle of Los Angeles)
Yoga- The Pastels (Mobile Safari)
I Remain Calm- The Roots (Do You WantMore?!!!??!)
Electric Relaxation- A Tribe Called Quest(Midnight Marauders)
Test- Little Dragon (Little Dragon)

No comments:

Post a Comment